The Exerpeutic 900XL Extended Capacity Recumbent Bike is a solidly built, reliable bike that will give people of any age or fitness level a great workout to suit them. Customers who have bought this bike in the past overwhelmingly agree that this is a dream exercise bike with the comfort and practicality of top of the range bikes.
The product is built with comfort and safety in mind because of the large, layered seat that is as comfortable as your sofa.
The stabilizers are there to prevent the bike from moving around sharply or tipping for example which could be dangerous if you were engaged in an intense workout. There are also large foot pedals with straps to keep your feet secure and safe because it would be dangerous if your feet slipped while pedaling at a high speed.
– Recumbent design means that you can lie down and relax your arms, neck and back as you work your legs out
– Leg stabilizers stop the bike from tipping or falling at any time to provide the user with complete safety
– Transport wheels so you can move the bike around easily
– 8 different levels of resistance to give people a greater or reduced challenge
– LCD monitor displays information such as calories, time, speed, distance and even heart rate
– Adjustable seat that is built for comfort and mobility
– Large pedals with straps to stop your feet slipping as you pedal
– Maximum user weight of 300 pounds
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does it take to assemble?
It can take 30-90 minutes to assemble.
How much does the machine weigh?
It weighs approx 70 pounds.
How many levels of resistance does it have?
It has 8 levels of magnetic resistance to pick from.
Does it have an LCD monitor?
Yes. It measures calories burned, heart rate, distance, time and speed.
In summary the Exerpeutic 900XL Extended Capacity Recumbent Bike With Pulse is an excellent bike that does everything a good exercise bike should do with extreme reliability. The comfort and safety features are there to reassure people who may not be experienced athletes. This is a good way to exercise while watching T.V because of the recumbent design that allows you to lie down while working out your legs and watching or listening to your favorite things.